Prevent up to 8% revenue leakage
By adding capacity, enhancing processes and optimising technology across your contract lifecycle process, we can help you realise the full value of your contract portfolio. What would that be worth for your business?
Are your team over-stretched drafting, reviewing and negotiating contacts?
We extend your legal capability.
Rethinking your contract management processes?
Let's solve it together.
Looking for a tech-enabled managed service solution?
You can count on us.
Create competitive advantage
Whether you’re looking for straightforward playbooks or implementing a fully automated model, you can achieve your business goals by implementing efficiencies which free up your time to focus on high value projects.
Use our contract management maturity matrix to review your current approach and plan your move to the next level.
Meet some of our lawyers
Proven General Counsel with in-depth knowledge of commercial contracting
- Over 20 years’ experience in the legal sector, initially as a barrister then moving into corporate world where he became a GC.
- Clients value the insights he shares built on his experience of facing similar challenges and how to practically apply the latest trends effectively in their organisation.
- Worked at multinationals including Schlumberger with responsibility for contract management, legal operations, anti-bribery and corruption compliance, and developing talent across many challenging jurisdictions.
Senior commercial contract negotiator, regulatory remediator and team leader
- Deep commercial contract and financial documentation expertise having held several roles (such as quality manager, legal project manager and contracts negotiator) across a range of sectors from banking to pharmaceuticals.
- In-depth understanding not just of the commercial landscape in which clients operate, but also the policies, regulations and methodologies that influence their ability to operate effectively.
- Known for providing timely delivery to clients, within budget and to pre-agreed KPIs for managed legal services for a wide range of business as usual activity and specialists projects.
- Wealth of process and continuous improvement skills having set up and managed process to be awarded ISO9001 quality management certification.
Highly qualified in-house lawyer and regulatory advisor
- German qualified lawyer, with a distinction from University of Cape Town for her LLM, and fluent in both German and English.
- Practiced for five years as a litigation lawyer in a law firm based in Cologne with deep knowledge of Copyright Law, Internet Law and Data Protection Law.
- In-depth experience of helping clients with contract management, contract analysis, transactional due diligence and litigation assignments.
- Extremely proficient at drafting, reviewing, negotiating, and other related tasks for a variety of commercial contract types.
Senior solicitor qualified in multiple jurisdictions, and listed as a leading Shipping Lawyer in the Legal 500
- Extensive experience spanning international shipping, maritime and transport law, complex commercial contracts, international commercial litigation and arbitration, insurance law and media law.
- Previously acted for insurers, FTSE 250 companies, regulatory bodies, ship owners, and various governmental bodies.
- Advised clients on general commercial law, including drafting and negotiating complex commercial contracts and issues relating to general commercial and insurance law.
Helping you succeed
Multimillion pound savings for global investment bank
Designed and built integrated contract management model running as an offshore managed service.
£4.1m savings in year one with £1m pa ongoing savings.
Set up within 6 weeks and seamless integration with client’s systems.
Enhanced productivity for UK headquartered investment bank
Blended centre of excellence provided contract review, negotiation and assurance in partnership with law firm.
Improved knowledge management via documented playbooks.
Enhanced decision making through data driven dashboard.
Improved efficiency for European tech investment company
Scalable commercial contract support delivering supplier novation agreements.
Reduced time spent on preparing, negotiating and managing counterparty queries and contract execution.
Fast integration with client’s systems.
With client, documented separate data privacy notices for 38,000-strong client base to meet GDPR requirements.
Making a difference for you
Applying the highest standards at every step of the process, from inception to completion.
A modular service that builds to meet your needs with an easy transfer process (we do the heavy lifting for you).
Flexibility to switch tech and migrate to new solutions so you don’t get stuck with legacy software.
Hands-on executive team and proactive experts considering potential legal and commercial ramifications at pace.